This comprehensive course has been designed to help both school leavers and mature students who interested in developing a portfolio for entry to Art College.
Through expert guidance, students will develop their ideas through research, working on a personal project and keeping a sketch book. Subjects covered include, drawing from observation, experimental drawing, ideas development, basic photography, collage,3D building, painting, colour work and basic printing.
Features of this course include:
- Light, spacious, well-equipped studios
- Continuous assessment throughout the course
- Project based activities
- Outings to Galleries and Exhibitions
- Presentations from Third Level Art Colleges and former students and guest artists
- Interview preparation
- Access to IT and Art Library
- Tuition by dedicated and skilled artist teachers
- Affordable fee
The course runs from June 2017 through to January 2018 with 234 contact hours.
Two intensive four day weeks, two intensive weekends and 26 Weekdays
The course costs 250 euro
KCAT is an inclusive centre. All are invited to apply for a place on this course but applicants must be 16 years or over.
For more information please contact Alice Bennett, Education Coordinator on 0567786896 or 0567755115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org