Through expert guidance, students will develop their ideas through research, working on a personal project and keeping a sketch book. Subjects covered include drawing from observation, experimental drawing, ideas development, collage, 3D building, painting, colour work and basic printmaking.
Features of this course include:
- Light, spacious, well-equipped studios
- Continuous assessment throughout the course
- Project based activities
- Presentations from Third Level Art Colleges and former students and guest artists
- Interview preparation
- Access to IT and Art Library
- Tuition by dedicated and skilled artist teachers
- Affordable fee
The course runs from June 2019 through to January 2020 with 174 contact hours.
KCAT is an inclusive centre. All are invited to apply for a place on this course, but applicants must be 16 years or over. Places are limited to ensure quality tuition.
For more information or to make a booking, please contact Alice Bennett, Education Coordinator on 0567786896 or 0567755115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
KCAT is supported by Kilkenny/Carlow Educational Training Board.